Saturday, July 18, 2009





It's friday night and I'm tired, it's been a long day and it's just catching up to me, I've been full of energy since yesterday and getting a lot done, organizing the shop, fixed the brakes and changed the oil on all the trucks. Now the only thing left is to go to Trader Joes and clean my woman's car, i can't wait to do it, i think it will make me feel close to her since she is still in China, i also love to feel useful, it makes me feel like a man when i can clean and fix things. All i can think about is spending time with her, cant wait until she gets back! I don't know what to do with myself on this weekend other than maybe fix a few more things and try to keep busy to pass the time, don't get me wrong i love to spend time alone do things and relax, we all need that.
But this time i am sooo ready for her to come back, i miss her and I'm excited that I'm one day closer to walking down the street with her going to our spots while I'm holding her hand, i've had butterflies for the last couple of days!
love and miss you sweetie, see you soon

1 comment: